Are you someone who can demonstrate strong business development and sales acumen, but in a consultative manner?
If so then you could be perfect for my client. They're looking to recruit a brilliant Traineeship Business Development Manager for their business.
In the Traineeship Business Development Manager role you'll report to the Head of Business Development and will be primarily responsible for engaging employers across the region on the opportunity of utilising the traineeship schemes in order to aid their growth plans through the means of offering young adults a stepping stone into their career in digital technologies. You will be targeted with 10-15 traineeship placements a month, and as this provider currently focus on delivering a traineeship programme in digital technologies, this will help as it is in high demand and stands apart from other providers.
Specific tasks include:
- Ensuring employers are aware of the traineeship scheme and what it can do for their business
- Deciding whether or not the business is suitable for taking on a trainee
- Carrying out work place health & safety checks prior to a trainee starting their placement
- Constant communication between all stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure a smooth and successful placement and opportunity for the young adults
This is a home-based position. The details around how this will work will be discussed at interview.
To be considered for the Traineeship Business Development Manager role you will need to demonstrate strong business development and sales acumen, but in a consultative manner.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Experience of working in the funded training sector
- A background of working in a sales, business development, or client engagement role
- Drive to succeed
- A passion for helping people
We need you to be to travel across your region to employers and candidates locations and be self motivated as this will be a remote based role.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Traineeship Business Development Manager role is up to £25,000 per annum for the perfect candidate.
In addition, you can earn a personal performance bonus of up to £6,000 per annum should you hit your personal targets.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- Increase salary to £27k upon successful probation
- Home working, with travel to clients
- 23 days holiday
- Fast paced, supportive environment
The business you'll be working for is a leading training provider in the UKs funded education market. Focusing across the various provisions of apprenticeships, traineeships, adult & unemployed learning. They have seen exceptional growth over recent years and this is set to continue.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are constantly innovating to stand out from the crowd
- Are people focused
- Offer great progression internally and look to support your own growth
Think that this Traineeship Business Development Manager role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Traineeship Business Development Manager position if you've previously worked either as a Sales Executive/Consultant or as an Employer Engagement Consultant.