We're looking for a talented Traineeship Business Development Manager to work for our client.
If you can demonstrate strong business development and sales acumen, but in a consultative manner, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Traineeship Business Development Manager role is home-based. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will be primarily responsible for engaging employers across the region on the opportunity of utilising the traineeship schemes in order to aid their growth plans through the means of offering young adults a stepping stone into their career in digital technologies. You will be targeted with 10-15 traineeship placements a month, and as this provider currently focus on delivering a traineeship programme in digital technologies, this will help as it is in high demand and stands apart from other providers.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring employers are aware of the traineeship scheme and what it can do for their business
- Deciding whether or not the business is suitable for taking on a trainee
- Carrying out work place health & safety checks prior to a trainee starting their placement
- Constant communication between all stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure a smooth and successful placement and opportunity for the young adults
To be considered for the Traineeship Business Development Manager role you'll need to be able to demonstrate strong business development and sales acumen, but in a consultative manner.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Experience of working in the funded training sector
- A background of working in a sales, business development, or client engagement role
- Drive to succeed
- A passion for helping people
You'll also need to be to travel across your region to employers and candidates locations and be self motivated as this will be a remote based role.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Sales Executive/Consultant or as an Employer Engagement Consultant.
Basic salary: Up to £25,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £6,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
Additional benefits include:
- Increase salary to £27k upon successful probation
- Home working, with travel to clients
- 23 days holiday
- Fast paced, supportive environment
The business you'll be working for is a leading training provider in the UKs funded education market. Focusing across the various provisions of apprenticeships, traineeships, adult & unemployed learning. They have seen exceptional growth over recent years and this is set to continue.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are constantly innovating to stand out from the crowd
- Are people focused
- Offer great progression internally and look to support your own growth
Interested? If you think you're right for this Traineeship Business Development Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.