Position: Sales Executive
Location: Remote WFH (Slough/London)
Package: £20,000 - £24,000 Plus commission of 5k-10k PA
Enter the world of Apprenticeships and government funded training and join the booming skills and training sector.
With the skills gap being so vast in the UK in sectors such as Technical, Digital, and Healthcare, there exists a vital demand to create opportunities for people to join these sectors. That's why the UK Government is pumping £millions into the apprenticeships/skills sector, offering employer incentives to take on an apprentice and encouraging people to consider utilising an apprenticeship in order to up-skill themselves.
NWR are excited to be working on behalf of an OFSTED rated GOOD national training provider who have been successfully delivering apprenticeships and vocational qualifications since 2008 alongside their expert apprenticeship recruitment solutions.
This is a B2B business development role, and we are looking for enthusiastic salespeople who can work remotely within a reasonable distance from the client's head office in Slough.
This is a phone-based role and to give you some insight, successful candidates will typically be tasked with:
* Engaging with employers and company decision makers through avenues such as outbound calling and social media
* Account management of existing clients- ensuring queries, comments and requests are handled efficiently and effectively
* Working alongside the Sales Administration team to maximise lead generation
* Working alongside the Resourcing team to successfully match apprentices with client roles
* Providing advice and guidance to clients on the most cost-effective use of their Apprenticeship Levy
* Advising clients on relevant apprenticeship schemes
Don't worry about not having much knowledge of this market. The employer will offer a full and thorough induction and training period to bring you up to speed. This is constantly topped up as the market trends change so you are fully knowledgeable when engaging with employers and companies.
We are open on backgrounds here, providing you are motivated, sales driven and have good communication skills.
We are happy to consider:
- Fresh graduates wanting to kick start their careers
- Sales Juniors
- Professionals from sales & recruitment backgrounds
Providing you are keen to learn everything apprenticeship related, and you can work in a professional sector, we want to speak to you.
This is a home-based and remote role. Perfect for someone looking for a WFH opportunity or looking for a route into the competitive skills and training sector which boasts some excellent progression routes for ambitious candidates.
The recruitment process will be as follows:
- Application and CV review
- We may request that you complete a short solo video interview on the NWR platform
- Phone/video call with NWR consultant to go into further detail on the role, company, and further assess your interest in the role.
- By this stage, we hope that this is something that you are very interested in and by which time we will be introducing you to our client
We look forward to receiving your application