Position: Sales Consultant
Package: £22,000 - £26,000 Plus excellent commission. OTE £7k+ Y1, £15K+ Y2, £20k+ Y3
Buoyant market. Busy office. Work hard, Play hard. Fantastic induction, and progression plans. Market leading commission structures.
I've watched this business grow exponentially over the 3 years or so, and they have become a powerhouse and leading employers in their market.
Enter the world of Apprenticeships & IT Training - We will run through far more details with you - Apprenticeships and Further Education is a booming market at the moment. There are £millions being pumped into the sector as a whole currently, and with the Skills Gap being so vast for Technical & Digital talent across the UK, the IT & Technical side of Apprenticeships has been, and will continue to be on a steep growth curve in order to hit the objectives of reducing said skills gap.
These roles are working for one of the leading IT & Digital Training providers in the UK, and who have THE leading commission and benefits package to boot.
This is a business development B2B sales role, and we are recruiting multiple roles across a number of their locations.
To give you some insight, you will typically be tasked with:
* New business development through outbound calling, client pitches and tenders.
* Account management of existing clients, ensuring queries, comments and requests are handled efficiently and effectively.
* Working alongside the Sales Administration team to maximise lead generation.
* Working alongside the Resourcing team to successfully match apprentices with client roles.
* Providing advice and guidance to clients on the most cost-effective use of their Apprenticeship Levy.
* Advising clients on relevant apprenticeship schemes.
Don't worry about not having much knowledge of this market. The employer will offer a full and thorough induction and training period to bring you up to speed. This is constantly topped up as the market trends change so you are fully knowledgeable when dealing with your own clients.
They offer a clear progression route. Both financial and career prospects, with clearly defined goals to hit in order to progress - more on this later.
We are open on backgrounds here, providing you are motivated, sales driven and have good communication skills.
We are happy to consider:
- Fresh graduates wanting to kick start their careers
- Professionals from sales & recruitment backgrounds
- Some of the existing team have a few years experience in things like Estate Agency
Providing you can work in a professional environment, and you want to progress your career, we want to speak.
This is an office based role. They pride themselves on their environment, it is competitive but team orientated. They celebrate together, and they pick each other up when you have those tough days.
Ultimately it is work hard, play hard, and you have the opportunity to make some fantastic income.
The recruitment process will be as follows:
- Application and CV review
- We will request that you complete a short video interview
- Phone/video call with NWR consultant to go into further detail on the role, company, and further assess your interest in the role.
- By this stage, we hope that this is something that you are very interested in and by which time we will be introducing you to the end employer
2 stage interview process with employer.