Learner Support Executive
Location: Derby- Office Based
Support employed learners throughout their learning journey at a fabulous East Midlands Training provider that has been supporting people into employment and onto skills since the year 2000.
You'll be enrolling employed learners onto online courses, checking in with them during their course, conducting progress reviews and signposting them to further learning. You will utilise online and telephone to complete enrolments with occasional attendance at employer premises.
Experience with government funded training or/and completing enrolments or/and providing information, advice to customers/service users would be super advantageous for this role but it is not essential.
What is essential is the following:
- Ability to establish a rapport and work with clients from a range of backgrounds
- Demonstrate fantastic administrative and IT skills including writing and maintaining reports, and completing spreadsheets
- Demonstrate listening and questioning skills
- Champion quality customer service
- Demonstrate patience, empathy, and an interest in the learners that you are providing a service for
- Confidence to engage with learners on the phone
- Attention to detail to ensure learners are eligible for the programme
- Communication skills- to provide necessary information to colleagues (such as tutors)
Does this sound like you?
We look forward to telling you more about this role and about our client who we are proud to recruit for.
(You will be required to undertake a DBS check for this position and preferably hold a full driving license with access to a car (not essential)).