Position: IQA - Warehouse & Lean
Location: North East
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000
We've been working with this particular training provider for a few years now, and have seen them grow from strength to strength. In 2021 they are continuing to win multiple contracts and as such are needing to grow their delivery and quality teams.
Their main focus is Warehouse & Lean Manufacturing Employability programmes, so we are looking for some one experienced and qualified in this area as an IQA.
Some key responsibilities and requirements are below.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Experienced practitioner in internal quality assurance across a range of provisions including Lean Organisation Management Techniques, Warehousing & Business Improvement Techniques
- Experience of employability classroom delivery programmes
- DTTLS, Certificate of Education, PTLLS or PGCE qualification
- Assessor and IQA awards (CAVA, TAQA, etc.)
- Functional Skills Level 2 (or equivalent) in English, Maths and ICT
- Experience in planning for EQA visits
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheet.
- Track record of practicing Internal Quality Assurance to raise standards on provision
- Evidence of meeting or exceeding KPI's in delivery and achievement
We've got an immediate start available, or as soon as you are able.
This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing training provider.