Position: Digital Marketing Skills Coach
Location: Remote - but ideally Northern/Midlands based as will be minimal travel post Covid
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
This is a role we all know of in the Apprenticeship world, and you are going to be already in a similar role working on one of, or a number of the Digital Apprenticeship standards in order to fit this role.
So let me talk you through why you should be looking at and considering this particular role;
- Caseload sizes, circa 35. You won't be hit with huge caseloads/cohorts of 50/60/70+ learners, they stick it to 35 as much as they can. I know this first hand from the individuals we have already placed in to this business.
- Quality - the main reason you actually have a reasonable caseload. They want you to deliver on quality and actually have the ability to provide quality and timely support to each and every learner.
- Heavy remote based delivery model. Still classified as blended learning, you still have the option to carry out work placed visits, either for yours or the learners preference - which is why we want someone in the Northern hemisphere of the UK. But the role will ultimately be heavily remote
- Support. You will be joining an existing team that will offer support and allow you to grow within the role
- Investment. The organisation have received significant investment in recent months to grow into new areas of funded education, but this also includes growing the apprenticeship provision, of which you can have an impact on
If there's anything else, ask me and we can cover it in conversation.
Again, for this particular role, we do need someone experienced at delivering Digital Apprenticeships or funded programmes - experience of coding a HUGE plus for this one.