***Required: A new Childcare Tutor***
If you've got demonstrable experience of delivering on the current apprenticeship standards then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for supporting your learners right the way through their apprenticeship programmes. Guiding them through coaching and mentoring, using a blended learning approach. This can be as remote as you need it to be, but you have the autonomy to carry out work based learning sessions as much as you or the learner see fit.
Working from home, you'll report to the Regional Operations Manager and will be tasked with the following:
- Supporting a caseload of up to 50 learners
- Remote and face to face sessions
- Ensuring sufficient progress and evidencing this through the e-portfolio system
What experience do I need?
The employer wants someone who's got experience of delivering on the current apprenticeship standards.
They'll also need you to have experience of:
- Coaching, mentoring and assessing in childcare programmes at level 2 & 3
- Supporting your learners through their programmes
- Successfully guiding your learners through EPA
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- An assessor qualification
- A teaching or training award
- Occupational competence in the childcare arena
We need you to be travel across the region to visit your learners in their place of work occasionally.
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Childcare Tutor role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Childcare Tutor position offers a basic salary between £23,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience.
On top of this, you can expect to earn a performance related bonus of up to £6,000 per annum if you hit your personal targets.
In addition you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- 25 days holiday
- 3-6k bonus paid quarterly
- Employee assistance programme
- Continuous cpd
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is an award winning training provider that deliver a wide range of apprenticeship programmes across the UK. Focusing on markets such as adult & child care, professional services including leadership & accountancy, as well as more localised programmes.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have been awarded the gold standard in investors in people, and have a very high employee retention rate
- Are consistently winning awards for the quality of their programmes
- Aiming to be the leading provider in a number of their programmes
- Genuinely take care of their people, and support them in their own careers
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Childcare Tutor role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Childcare Tutor position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Childcare Assessor, Childcare Skills Coach or as a Childcare Trainer.