Position: Candidate Management Executive
Candidate Management Executive Package: £20k-26k +OTE: £4k-7k
Senior Candidate Management Executive Package: £26k-30k +OTE: £7k-10k
Enter the world of IT recruitment and apprenticeships by joining the FE Week Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year (2019) and the Best Workplace for Women (2018).
This provider has been servicing the IT & Digital industry in the UK since 2001 by providing recruitment and skills development and they are proud to have helped over 12,000 people develop their careers in the Tech and Digital industries.
To continue making progress in closing the UK digital skills gap, my client is looking for Candidate Management Executives and Senior Candidate Management Executives to join their apprenticeships department. You'll be responsible for building relationships with apprenticeship candidates and supporting them from the start of their journey to the point of job offer.
You'll facilitate this process through a variety of functions ranging from running support sessions on a weekly basis, undertaking CV consultations, and conversing with candidates via email, phone and face-to-face.
This is a sales position and will suit anyone who is target orientated and enjoys working towards and being recognised for achieving KPI's. The ideal candidate will have the desire and ability to move into an Account Executive position at the appropriate time.
- Sourcing of candidates from a range of candidate application portals and managing candidate relationships
- Screening candidates including completing diligence and eligibility checks
- Overseeing the full management of job advertisement of apprenticeship vacancies
- Meeting with account handlers to take briefings on client and vacancy opportunities
- Matching & briefing candidates against selection criteria of the employment opportunity
- Assisting in setting up, arranging, and hosting interviews
- Attending client meetings with account handlers where appropriate
- Assisting in the onboarding of candidates and making sure that service experience is of the highest standard
What we are looking for:
- Candidates with experience of working to strict deadlines, KPI's and following procedures and controls
- Candidates with good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Candidates with experience of working within the work-based learning/education/skills sector
- Candidates with resourcing experience within in a similar role or customer-based sales environment
- Candidates from apprenticeship recruitment/learner engagement backgrounds
- Candidates familiar with the IT/digital/tech market
This role offers a flexible hybrid working option- with two days a week spent at the office in London (5 minute walk from Tower Bridge) and three days WFH.