Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Remote/Milton Keynes
Package: £35k plus bonus
NWR are working with an award-winning training provider who have been supporting learners and employers since 2000. Due to continued success in the apprenticeship space, they are expanding their sales team and are looking for an experienced apprenticeship sales professional to join their friendly team and cover Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with medium to large levy organisations and creating sustainable partnerships that contribute to my client's overall growth strategy. In this senior and key position, you will work closely with the Business Development Team, marketing and operations.
The successful candidate will come from a background within apprenticeship/skills, have a minimum of two years' experience engaging with levy organisations and they will have a proven track record in lead generation and sales closing. Moreover, they will have a good knowledge of local labour markets and the population/demographics within Milton Keynes and knowledge of the FE sector, Apprenticeship standards and funded programmes.
The role is full-time, and the successful candidate will have the choice to work from home/remotely, with attendance required at my clients Derby Head Office once a week.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
* Develop new business opportunities with Levy employers
* Maintain a robust pipeline to continuously achieve business growth
* Actively contribute to business planning and performance monitoring to support delivery through effective account managing
* Contribute to the development and implementation of the sales strategy
* Develop expertise in key employers, sectors and opportunities using these to drive innovation and growth
* Identification of key employers, or employer groups, and lead on ensuring targeting of employers in partnership with marketing
* 15 starts uploaded per month
* 8 company ONAs completed per month
* 5 new employer meetings attended person or on video per week
NWR look forward to receiving your application.