Position: Business Development Executive
Location: East Midlands
Package: £24k-26k plus bonus'
NWR are working with an award-winning training provider who have been supporting learners and employers since the year 2000. Due to continued success in the apprenticeship space, they are expanding their sales team and are looking for a sales professional from the world of skills and training to join their friendly team and operate within the East Midlands.
responsible for identifying and developing business relationships with non-levy and small levy organisations in order to sell a portfolio of apprenticeship training solutions.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience within apprenticeship sales or/and they'll have experience conducting employer engagement with micro, non-levy and small organisations.
The successful candidate will also have a proven track record in lead generation and sales closing and will be confident working towards and hitting team and individual targets.
Moreover, they will have a good knowledge of the local labour markets and the population/demographics within the East Midlands alongside knowledge of the FE sector, Apprenticeship standards and funded programmes.
The role is full-time, and my client offers a hybrid working pattern with attendance expected in the Derby Head office two days per week, including a Friday. WFH is welcomed for the other three days.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Develop new business opportunities with micro, non-levy and small levy employers for apprenticeship training
- Maintain consultative relationships with employers, becoming a trusted and valued source of up-to-date apprenticeship information
- Manage the growth of the brand in the East Midlands, being available and approachable to local employees
- Actively contribute to business planning and performance monitoring to support delivery through effective account managing
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the sales strategy
- Identify key employers, or employer groups, and lead on ensuring targeting of employers in partnership with marketing
- Identify opportunities to upsell with AEB and ESF funding in the East Midlands
- Undertake comprehensive IAG with employers and learners, to ensure full understanding of all aspects of the apprenticeship
- To make 20 considered new business calls per day, leading to 5 new business meetings per week - remote or face to face
- To enrol 10 new apprenticeship learners within the first three months
- To be enrolling 12 new learners per month
NWR look forward to receiving your application.