We're looking for a talented Apprenticeship Assessor to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of delivering on the current apprenticeship standards.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Apprenticeship Assessor role is home-based. Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, you will be primarily responsible for supporting your learners right the way through their apprenticeship programmes. Guiding them through coaching and mentoring, using a blended learning approach. This can be as remote as you need it to be, but you have the autonomy to carry out work based learning sessions as much as you or the learner see fit.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Supporting a caseload of up to 50 learners
- Remote and face to face sessions
- Ensuring sufficient progress and evidencing this through the e-portfolio system
The ideal candidate for this Apprenticeship Assessor role will have relevant experience of delivering on the current apprenticeship standards.
You'll also need experience of:
- Coaching, mentoring and assessing across a range of professional services programmes at level 2 & 3. Ideally customer services, Team Lead/supervisor, and Business Admin. Sales, retail or recruitment would be advantageous but not essential
- Supporting your learners through their programmes
- Successfully guiding your learners through EPA
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- An assessor qualification
- A teaching or training award
- Occupational competence in the programmes you deliver
You'll also need to be travel across the region to visit your learners in their place of work occasionally.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Assessor, Skills Coach, Apprenticeship Trainer or as a Learning & Development Coach.
Basic salary: £23,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £6,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
Additional benefits include:
- 25 days holiday
- 3-6k bonus paid quarterly
- Employee assistance programme
- Continuous cpd
The business you'll be working for is an award winning training provider that deliver a wide range of apprenticeship programmes across the UK. Focusing on markets such as adult & child care, professional services including leadership & accountancy, as well as more localised programmes.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have been awarded the gold standard in investors in people, and have a very high employee retention rate
- Are consistently winning awards for the quality of their programmes
- Aiming to be the leading provider in a number of their programmes
- Genuinely take care of their people, and support them in their own careers
Interested? If you think you're right for this Apprenticeship Assessor role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.