Position: Apprenticeship Account Manager
Senior Apprenticeship Account Manager Package: £36k-40k + OTE £20k-25k
Apprenticeship Account Manager Package: £30k-36k + OTE £16k-20k
Enter the world of IT recruitment and apprenticeships by joining the FE Week Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year (2019) and the Best Workplace for Women (2018). This provider has been servicing the IT & Digital industry in the UK since 2001 by providing recruitment and skills development and they are proud to have helped over 12,000 people develop their careers in the Tech and Digital industries. To continue making progress in closing the UK digital skills gap, my client is looking for account managers and senior account managers to facilitate apprenticeship starts in the digital sector.
As an Account Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the start to end recruitment and apprenticeship sales process (supported by marketing and resourcing functions)
- Creating new business opportunities and apprenticeship vacancies
- Managing existing client relationships
- Conducting intelligent marketing, face to face meetings and business development
- Achieving set activity & billing targets
- Generating success from sales calls
- Sourcing high quality candidates
- Effectively cross-selling all aspects of the training portfolio
As a Senior Account Manager, you'll be responsible for the above with the addition of:
- Contributing to the creation of New Business Tenders and Pitches
- Supporting Senior Management with agreed duties
- Supporting with new starter integration
- Mentoring and supporting colleagues
What are we looking for?
- Candidates from apprenticeship sales backgrounds
- Candidates familiar with the IT/digital/tech market
- Candidates who have held positions of influence in roles such as senior account manager, senior business development manager and team leader
This role offers a flexible hybrid working option- with two days a week spent at the office in London (5 minute walk from Tower Bridge) and three days WFH.